Sunday, April 18, 2021

might not work but i'll take a maybe

Today I made an excursion to the big city (aka Des Moines). I have grand plans to cook a bunch of stuff this week, and that requires groceries, and that required a trip to a city with legit grocery stores. So I got up this morning, hung out with my parents while finalizing my lists, showered, got ready, chatted with [censored] etc. before heading out the door.

My trip was incredibly uneventful - I spent way too long at Target and at Whole Foods, but that's what happens on restock trips. Then I came home and put everything away - this necessitated loading a bunch of stuff into my dad's gator and driving it around the house to the basement patio door, since I didn't feel like hauling my 40lb cooler down the steps.

Then we ate takeout Mexican, and then I said adieu to my parents and came to my room to paint my nails and otherwise mess around. And now I think I should probably sleep - goodnight!

No comments: