Saturday, March 26, 2022

cheap thrills

I'm too tired to blog - I was falling asleep hours ago, but I gave myself a brief second wind by mixing some spices and putting a rub on a pork shoulder that I'm going to roast tomorrow. I had a good day overall - I think I figured out a sectional for my Iowa house, and I bought groceries, and I got a massage that was certainly more therapeutic than relaxing (the massage therapist worked out a lot of kinks, but that involved a level of pain - but I left feeling melted, which was perfect).

The rest of my day was uneventful, but now I need to sleep, get a million hours of sleep, and then do a million things tomorrow (or at least meal prep for the week + finish organizing my taxes, which I suddenly remembered I need to do this weekend or else). Goodnight!

No comments: