Tuesday, March 22, 2022

hypnotized by the lights

No energy to blog tonight - I didn't sleep well last night, and I really need to go to bed immediately. Today was nice, though - I actually went into the office of my own accord, mostly so that I could get a massage. They've restarted some of the old amenities, and massages used to be impossible to get a slot for, but since a lot of people aren't coming in yet, I was able to sneak in a forty-minute massage that involved me wearing clothes on top of the table [it was supposed to be twenty minutes in a chair, but there was no one after me, so we doubled it]. My body is such a wreck from sitting in my house all the time, so the massage was v. much needed, but it was just an appetizer for all the work I need to do to actually get my body back into some semblance of order.

sssanyway. I also organized my desk, ate lunch, and had several meetings. Then I came home, and I talked to my parents on the way (happy 42nd anniversary!). I did a bit more work, talked to Katie, and made a sandwich for dinner (my favorite tuna salad, don't feel sorry for me). And then I did at bit more work, but hopefully I can get caught up later this week.

And now, I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: