Tuesday, March 29, 2022

i can bring the vibe down from ten to zero

I drove, I worked, I drove, I watched Bridgerton. That pretty much sums up the day. I guess I started it with some tea and journaling, which was nice. Then I went to Boulder, where I slogged all day. The office is still bizarrely empty, which means I have every nice lounge space and every amenity to myself; I had a quick chat with [censored] while sitting in a closed lounge meant for fifteen people (it has two comfy chairs, a long table, and several nooks filled with pillows built into the wall, with ladders to reach them - it's near an area called the Beehive, and the nooks do feel very hive-like).

So, I had breakfast and lunch, both of which were tasty. I had a bunch of meetings, including one with someone who is likely my new manager (yes, #8 in 4.5 years) - luckily I knew him many years ago, so at least that was fun and easy. And then I skipped out to run some errands and then go to Caroline's house. She invited me, other Sara, and Alice over to have cheese and watch the first couple of episodes of Bridgerton Season 2, which I had refrained from watching until now. So far so good, although it's a slow burn and my brain is struggling to recollect what happened in the book vs. what is happening in the show.

And now, I'm safely home and in need of sleep - goodnight!

No comments: