Tuesday, March 15, 2022

i got five on it

I'm already in bed, so I'll keep this brief. I had to work today, which was not lovely, but then I got a manicure, which definitely was. And then I met up with Katie at bartaco - it was a relaxed vibe, especially early on, which was great because we had much to discuss. We held our summit over chips and margaritas and tacos (Baja fish, pork belly, and falafel for me, all of which were excellent). Much was discussed and reminisced about, and while no firm decisions were made (other than a commitment to hold further talks in Italy at some point), it was an excellent meeting of the minds.

Sometime before nine, I dropped her off, then came home and talked to Barbara to get some advice on something and generally catch up (since we hadn't seen each other in SF). At some point I should probably answer all the email and texts from people who aren't in SF or Denver and so aren't getting love because I've been too stressed to do anything but talk to the people right in front of me, but that won't happen tonight.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: