Friday, March 04, 2022

it's my life my worries

Apparently yesterday's blog post was designed to haunt [censored] by reminding him of that Russian song... So he retaliated today by reminding me of "It's My Life" by Dr. Alban, which was mysteriously popular in Ukraine in the summer of 1993. I suppose I deserved that, but I wasn't ready to remember it.

Today was a long slog, and I'm going to have to do a bunch of work this weekend. But overall it was good, and I skipped out at five to get my nails done for my upcoming trip. Then I came home and should have packed, but instead talked to [censored]. I did eventually get mostly packed, but I still have to do a bunch of stuff before going to the airport tomorrow. So, I should prob sleep so I can deal with everything tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: