Thursday, March 17, 2022

all of the friends you had before are raindrops just falling at your door

I had one of those days at work that will be hilarious in a few weeks/months, but for now it's just confusing and annoying. It didn't help that I had actually been looking forward to going into the office today, but my plans were canceled due to inclement weather. However, all the snow we got fell on warm pavement, so even though there was several inches of snow on my balcony, I didn't have to shovel any of it off my patio. And I had leftover pizza for lunch, which was a delight.

When I was done with work, I didn't do much - I took a quick nap, messed around, ate some leftover Indian takeout, and did a bit of reading / journaling / personal stuff. And now, I think I should go to bed - my meetings are frontloaded tomorrow, so getting to bed so that I can wake up for them is probably a good idea. Goodnight!

No comments: