Wednesday, March 30, 2022

living with you's just putting me through it all of the time

I had a nice morning (slept in a bit, worked in my pajamas, made excellent coffee and an equally excellent omelette), but it went downhill over the course of the day due to various workplace annoyances. However, I rallied at the end of it so that I could get a mani/pedi in preparation for this weekend's wedding. I also ate the last of my leftover salmon, which was v. tasty, and then I packed for my flight tomorrow - this was a pretty fast endeavor, since I'm only gone for 72hrs and so was able to refrain from overpacking quite as badly as I often do.

After that, I spent the evening unwinding, taking care of house stuff, watering plants, etc. And now I should really go to sleep so that I can wrap things up tomorrow before leaving - goodnight!

No comments: