Wednesday, March 16, 2022

i want to hold you so hear me out, i want to show you what love's all about

It was seventy degrees yesterday, and now it's raining, but I'm also in a winter storm warning and had to cancel a planned event at the office tomorrow due to snow. Tanks for nothing, Denver in March!

Beyond that, today was good - I had to work, but I enjoyed a poke bowl in the middle of it. And to celebrate getting through the workday, I walked down to Blue Pan - they redid their dining room (by expanding into the building next door) during the pandemic, and this was the first time I went in to eat. It was pretty great - I had a salad and some rioja, and then I ordered a 'little rose' (pepperoni pizza, but with some salami and a lot of garlic and some honey, which was ridiculously good). The salad meant that I was able to save enough pizza for lunch tomorrow, which Future Sara will be quite happy about.

But now, I'm home and listening to rain, and even though it's only 9:30pm, I think I need to wind down and go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: