Wednesday, November 08, 2023

if your dreams don't scare you they're not big enough

I had more going on today than I usually do - I wrote in the morning, but then I talked to Tanya, who was as delightful as always. Then I ate a cobb salad for lunch and tried to buckle down on work with mixed results. I had another call in the afternoon, and then I went into town for a library board meeting. It's a nice (and entertaining) group of people, and we had a good conversation even if the state completely screwed library funding, so we'll see what happens there.

Then I sped home, made a quick dinner (leftover fried rice and leftover broccoli + two fried eggs), and then went back into town for a meeting of my secret society. The meeting was good and I won the giveaway tonight, which was exciting since I never win. And then I ate some lemon meringue pie while discussing local politics (mostly chickens) with the ladies.

Then I came home, messed around a little, and did a bit of writing. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: