Saturday, November 18, 2023

scrollin' through a life i barely recognised

I didn't get enough done today because I got sucked into twitter reading about the fresh drama at Open.AI -- I've been staying off twitter, which has been good for my productivity, but it still sucks me in during moments of breaking news. I also slept until nine, which was v. nice but didn't help in terms of getting up and getting about my day.

However, I took care of various tings, washed my sheets, made fresh brown rice to go with leftover tofu stir fry for lunch, and did a whole bunch of organizing in my pantry to see what I have and what I need to replace. And eventually, [censored] and I met the parents for dinner - we went to our usual steak place, where I had a ribeye, and it was a v. nice evening.

But now, I need to sleep so that I can get more done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: