Saturday, November 11, 2023

i've been sitting here for ages, ripping out the pages, how'd i get so faded

Today was great and I feel like I made some solid progress on the plot / development issues with my book. My brain didn't want to wake up at first (probably because I only got four hours of sleep after last night's family time extravaganza - I was not hungover, but I was incredibly tired). But then I got into the groove and the book started humming, so that was a delight.

I also caught up with some writer types, and I got a full report on the Vegas writing conference that I missed from Veronica. She and I had an early dinner together at Aliment, and my steak salad and french fries were exactly what I needed (as was, of course, hanging out with Veronica). And then I retreated to my hotel and journaled a bunch, and I have a pretty clear sense of what I want to get out of an intense plotting session tomorrow.

And now, I need to sleep and try to catch up on last night's deficit - goodnight!

No comments: