Tuesday, November 14, 2023

she's a butcher with a smile

I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I'm going to go to bed ASAP and try to rectify that. But I did get settled back into the olde Iowa today. I cleaned my coffeemaker, which I'm sure is what enabled me to do some excellent writing / brainstorming on the book. I ate some squash/chicken/Brussels sprouts dish that I'd previously prepped and frozen, which was a delicious lunch. I got allergy shots, which were less fun but still worthwhile. And I stopped by the office of something I'm on the board of to help the director with a technical problem, bought groceries, and fully unpacked from my trip. Oh, and I did two loads of laundry as well.

So, all in all everything was good, although I would have been even more #inittowinit with more sleep. On that note, it's bedtime - goodnight!

No comments: