Monday, November 20, 2023

in my button-up shirt a natural disaster

I am feeling somewhat surly about the fact that I spent the day running errands instead of being more creative - but it was raining all day, so chances are slim that I would have been productive with my book anyway. Instead, I did some tings around the house, got allergy shots, and then drove to the next town over to get the groceries that I wasn't able to pick up in Des Moines last week. While I was over there, I had lunch at my favorite restaurant in that town (their cobb salad was particularly tasty today), and then I went to Walmart and Fareway.

Thus stocked up, I came home and spent some time putting away groceries, dealing with last night's dishes, taking out the trash, etc. And then I spent the evening in a mix of journaling, scrolling, doing a couple of tasks, and otherwise being quite lazy.

But tomorrow is another day, and we'll see what I get done - goodnight!

No comments: