Wednesday, November 22, 2023

feelings doing somersalts

I had a decent day, all in all, but I spent too much time looking at my computer. I did a bunch of random stuff this morning, and then I had lunch (some roasted chicken+squash+onion+brussels sprouts that I'd frozen last month, which I will have to recreate because it has been a v. nice thing to have in the freezer for quick lunches). I also talked to [censored] about fences and toilets, as we do. Then I took a shower and took a walk downtown to pay my gas bill (v. exciting).

After that, I did some work, and then I made dinner (Grandma Barb's spaghetti sauce, even though I don't have a Grandma Barb). [Censored] and I both enjoyed it, and I spent a little too much time scrolling on my phone after, but c'est la vie. Then, I was going to bake, but I had something that I absolutely had to finish tonight, so I spent the last couple of hours cranking it out. I'll get up tomorrow and bake, I swear.

And now, since I have made that claim, I should go to bed so that I can make it happen - goodnight!

No comments: