Monday, November 06, 2023

mixing up the medicine

I was pretty productive today, all in all - I had a meeting in the morning, and then I did a variety of writing/finance/house tasks all day. I took a break to make an omelette for lunch, which was perfect (onions, mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, goat cheese, plus leftover roasted potatoes). And I spent some quality time in the basement, which is close to ready for my overly complicated HVAC replacement.

Eventually, [censored] and I had dinner - I made salmon teriyaki last night, and I made fresh rice and roasted broccoli to go with the leftover salmon tonight. [Censored] and I ate and then watched Nate Bergatze's latest comedy special - he hosted SNL a couple of weeks ago and was hilarious, so I'm glad to see his other work is getting picked up.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: