Wednesday, March 20, 2024

sand yego

I'm quite fried - I didn't get enough sleep after staying up late reading last night, and I spent approximately ten hours (not exaggerating) working on the website for the mural festival. I should have done it ages ago, but I was never in the mood - and I still am not in the mood, but I want to stop thinking about it. I got all the pages for each individual mural into decent shape, and there are downloadable maps and things. I still need to write up some pages about the sponsors, festival volunteers, more about the artists, etc., and possibly add some more photos, but at least it's in good enough shape that a passing tourist will find some info.

When I wasn't working on the website, I was eating lunch (leftover pizza) or dinner (leftover Mexican) or chatting with Veronica. I did take a break after dinner to start a new book, which I'm enjoying - but I have quite an impressive headache now, so I think I need to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: