Monday, March 04, 2024

she ruins my life, but she does it so nice, but she'd often say it's for the art

Today was a great start to the week, all in all - I got up reasonably early (for me; reasonably late for everyone else), poured some cold brew, did a couple of tings, and wrote for an hour. Then I uncharacteristically made hot lunch, as we would have called it at school - there weren't enough leftovers in the fridge for lunch, so I made burrito bowls for me and [censored]. They were tasty, as per usual, and now I have lunch for the next couple of days figured out, which is a real bonus.

After we ate, I cleaned up the kitchen, procrastinated a bit, and then wrote for another hour and a half or so. I was pretty pleased by what I got done, and so I took a break, took a long-overdue shower, and said farewell to [censored]. Then I ran a couple of errands, came home, ate a twice-baked potato that I had thawed out from my freezer stash, messed around online for awhile, etc. Eventually, I retreated to my office - I didn't do any more brainstorming, but I paid some bills and journaled / planned for the rest of the week, so I'll take it.

And now, I need to sleep so I can repeat these feats tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: