Friday, March 22, 2024

slide into my room

I had a pretty mellow day - after getting so much done yesterday, it was perhaps inevitable that I would crash a bit today. But I got some tings done this morning, and then Veronica drove me to a nearby nail place so I could get a manicure. It was a vain but necessary errands, and the salon was good enough, so that left me feeling good.

I then spent the rest of the afternoon contemplating writing, writing tiny bits, and taking a nap. At some point I realized there was no reason to try to write when I was just refreshing the Iowa State basketball score every couple of minutes, so I watched the end of the game (thanks to the wonders of YouTube TV). It was fun to see them win so handily, and hopefully they'll keep going.

Then, V and I ate takeout Mediterranean for dinner, and I did some laundry and other tasks. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: