Saturday, March 02, 2024

the little brush right down the avenue

I had a pretty good day today - I mostly used it to get on top of the various accumulating to-dos that I've been ignoring for awhile, and while the list is daunting, it's not all that bad. I also did a bit of journaling in the sun on my balcony, which is pretty good for March 2. And I trimmed my bangs, which means I can see again, which will probably help my productivity even more than making a list does.

As evening rolled around, I made tater tot casserole for dinner, which turned out quite well. My parents came into town to eat with me and [censored], and I believe a nice time was had by all. And I'm quite glad that I've figured out how to make an excellent gluten free tater tot casserole - now if I could replicate tuna noodle casserole, I'd really be in business.

But that's a project (or a disaster) for another day - for now, it's time for bed!

No comments: