Sunday, March 10, 2024

i'm enough, and i'm great at doing stuff

I did almost nothing today - I stayed up too late last night, slept too late through the time change, had a bit of an upset stomach that encouraged me to linger in bed, and so finally emerged from my room sometime after eleven. I made myself some v. tasty coffee, which only rallied me enough to watch the Big 10 women's basketball championship, which was a pretty exciting battle between Iowa (not my home team, but I'll cheer for them in some circumstances) and Nebraska (never my team).

Eventually, I helped [censored] with a thing, did a wee bit of writing, and discovered it was already 5:30pm, so I watched the Oscars. While watching the Oscars, I also heated up some frozen spaghetti sauce and made spaghetti for dinner, which was a nice thing to eat while watching awards given for a bunch of films I haven't seen. I did really enjoy Ryan Gosling's "I'm Just Ken" performance though, so that was worth the wait.

And now, I should probably consider going to bed and attempting to get on the right time - goodnight!

No comments: