Thursday, March 28, 2024

i want you to be happier

I had a long but good day in the city of sin. I made it to the office in time to grab an iced coffee down the street before my first meeting, and then I had meetings most of the morning. But some of them were chats with people in the office, which was nice - it's amazing how much better my mood is when I have people around. And I had a tasty lunch, more coffee, etc., so all in all it was a win.

The day ended with a going-away dinner for Adam, which was a nice way to meet a bunch of people (and also say hi to Adit). By the time I got back to my hotel, after walking 12,000 steps and being gone for almost thirteen hours, I had just enough time to watch the depressing last ten minutes of the Iowa State basketball game. And now, I should probably do some tings but I'm going to go to bed instead - goodnight!

No comments: