Friday, March 15, 2024

but i don't care for sugar honey if i can't have you

Sorry for not blogging the last couple of days - I've been scrambling to get ready for my trip, and it has made me both more frazzled and more boring than usual. I'm mostly packed, though - I have a couple of last things to do tomorrow, but then I'm heading to Tahoe for some long-anticipated writing fun with Veronica (yayyyyy).

Beyond packing, there were other tings happening the last couple of days. I had both a library board meeting and a PEO meeting on Wednesday, an economic development meeting yesterday, and allergy shots, in addition to my usual attempts to keep my life in order. There was also much basketball to be watched (and so far so good for the Cyclones). And, I had dinner with my parents and [censored] tonight, which was pretty tasty and a nice way to catch up before my trip.

But now, I need to go to bed so I can get approximately two hours less sleep than I normally do before waking up and finishing my task list. Goodnight!

No comments: