Sunday, October 21, 2018

xoxo

I had another v. relaxing day, although I probably should have done many hours of work. I slept until nine, lazed about a bit, got ready, and drove into Denver for lunch with Barbara, who drove up from Colorado Springs to meet me. It was great to spend time with her, as always, and to remember that I'm really a writer even though my corporate whoredom is pulling the leash at the moment.

So, we hung out for a few hours, and then I drove home, took a nap, and browsed houses on Zillow. I also called my parents, who were doing well (or as well as one can do when their refrigerator is broken and won't be replaced for a month - luckily they can make do with the fridge in the basement + the standing freezer in the utility room + [censored]'s minifridge from college). Then I tidied up the house, reheated some leftover pizza, and worked for the past couple of hours. I wasn't a paragon of productivity, though, so even though I still have many things on my list, I'm going to go to bed and hit it hard tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: