Friday, October 12, 2018

i left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time

Today was a decent day, all in all - too much work and not enough time to do it, but I had an entertaining lunch conversation (in which one guy may have revealed that he intends to end up homeless), some decent meetings, and then left at four to get a manicure. I had to do one last work thing after that, but then I talked to Katie about tomorrow's plans.

And then you'll be proud to know that I didn't work or be a hermit - instead I had dinner and drinks with Kelly at Verde (my fave). I had more margaritas than intended, but not as many as I could have had, so hopefully I'll be chipper in the morning. It was fun to hang out, but it's also fun to lie in bed and look at houses on Zillow, which is how I spent the rest of my night. So, all in all, it's been great.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: