Saturday, October 27, 2018

making myself crazy

Today was great, mostly because I had almost no meetings and left at 3:30 to get my nails done. I also ran some errands, grabbed a quick dinner at Motomaki, and then spent some quality time dealing with house stuff (laundry, tidying, etc).

But I finally got things in better shape than they've been in the last couple of months, and then I spent a delightful night drinking a glass of wine and watching an episode and a half of the "Queer Eye" reboot. I found it quite amusing, and I could have kept going....

But sometime around eleven, my cousin Andrew (aka Drewbaby) showed up with one of his coworkers in tow - they were in town for work, and so they're spending the weekend with me. We hung out for a bit, but we were all tired, so we're going to bed - there will be plenty of fun and catching up tomorrow, including a football game, so that should be great.

And now I must sleep - goodnight!

1 comment:

deeps said...

such days are just so beautiful