Monday, October 08, 2018

run this town

I was v. relaxed this morning, but it's back to the grind tonight. I got up rather early this morning and wrote for an hour, and it was all lovely and wonderful and made me feel like I could always do this. But work slowly wore me down as I remembered everything on my to-do list. I did leave the office at five and go to the grocery store to buy stuff to make chili - but by the time I got home, I was too hungry to wait for the chili to cook, so I made an omelette instead. Then I watched some stupid television to relax for a bit, and then I did a few work-related things that were not exciting but were still necessary (like filing an expense report before the system starts sending nastygrams to my boss).

And now I am going to sleep and see if I can pull off similar feats tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: