Friday, October 12, 2018

raining in baltimore

Today was not great. This was mostly because one of the women on my team, whom I have known for ten years and is one of the nicest people ever, is from Panama City, FL, and her parents are trapped in the aftermath of Hurricane Michael. Apparently their house is mostly gone, and her dad has medical issues and both hospitals are out of commission, and she's got no other family in Florida (or the US) to help.

So needless to say, that was sad and stressful. The rest of my day was stressful enough in its own right - I slept in instead of writing, but I had meetings straight from nine to six (with a thirty minute break to get a flu shot and make a sandwich), and then I was at the office until seven. I came home, ate peanut butter, took a nap, and then had calls with people in Singapore and India until eleven. Bleh.

But tomorrow is another day, so it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: