Monday, October 22, 2018

you do your brain surgery with a monkey wrench

Today was a v. annoying day. I got up in time to write for thirty minutes, which was great, but it was pretty much downhill from there...had a last minute meeting added to my calendar for 15min before I intended to be in the office, and that meeting was aggravating, and then pretty much every other meeting was aggravating too. Maybe I haven't recovered from last week's overly-extroverted offsite as much as I thought I had....

So, I bounced at 3:30, looking for all the world like a total slacker - but I worked for the last four hours from my couch, so I didn't exactly win the relaxation game. However, I did take a couple of hours to do nothing this afternoon, which helped my mood a bit - and the work I got done tonight made me feel better about some things, so I guess I'll take it.

But now I need to go to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: