Friday, October 19, 2018

little dreamer

I was extremely surly today - I really didn't want to go to work, since going to work required talking to people and wearing pants, and neither of those activities were on my list of things I wanted to do today. However, I did force myself into the office, and I managed to stay for over six hours before throwing in the towel and coming home (yes, this is v. impressive, thanks).

When I got home, I promptly crawled into bed and took a nap, which made me feel much better. I then spent most of the evening finishing a game of Civilization that I'd started in August and hadn't had time to finish - it was nice to have a night of totally mindless relaxation. And now I am going to go to bed and sleep as late as I want in the morning - goodnight!

No comments: