Monday, December 17, 2018

say no to this

I had a v. exhausting day, started off because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I had meetings straight from 9:30 to 5:00 without any break at all, which wore me out, and then I went to a coworker's birthday dinner. We went to Jill's, which is a restaurant in the St Julien Hotel - I'd been there for drinks before, but never for dinner. I had some tasty tots and then some salmon that was pretty good, but it wasn't totally enough to revive me.

I was so wrecked when I got home that I sat on the stairs for twenty minutes reading the news, then played some mindless color matching game on my phone (I never play games on my phone, but I needed something totally mindless). And now I'm going to go to sleep and hope that tomorrow is a bit more sane (although it's unlikely) - goodnight!

No comments: