Wednesday, December 19, 2018

some people got the real problems

I had a fairly hectic day - meetings as usual, and also emails, but also an illicit mid afternoon break to get my nails done before taking off for the holidays. When I left work, I had to do a bit of last-minute shopping; then, I came home, ate leftover pizza, started packing, took a packing break to call someone in Singapore, and then finished packing by ten. However, I wanted to write some more christmas cards for people at work - the Mountain View people are going to miss out until after the holidays, but I powered through a bunch for people in Boulder.

But now I should really go to bed, since I need to load up my car tomorrow (not that onerous, other than the fact that I want to haul a tv back with me) before heading to the office for one last round of meetings before vacation. Wish me luck with that. Goodnight!

No comments: