Saturday, December 01, 2018

i can feel the hands of fate

I had a pretty lazy day, all in all - I had to get out of bed so that I could shower, eat, and run some errands, but that wasn't all that onerous. I did spend some quality time at an art supply store near CU campus - but they didn't have as extensive of a selection of notebooks as I would have liked, so I didn't walk out with much. I also tried a Thai place for lunch - I have yet to find good Thai food here, and this attempt was an abject failure (the pad see ew was okay, but the chicken that came with it was breaded and fried, which was neither good for my gluten issues nor tasty enough to be worth it). These are the days when I miss SF....

But the rest of my day was good enough. I took a long nap in the afternoon to make up for some of last week's stress, and then spent the evening taking care of a bunch of personal stuff - so at least I was productive for the end of the day even if the afternoon was a wash. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: