Tuesday, December 04, 2018

trying to make some front page drive in news

So, I successfully got ten hours of sleep last night, which was super restorative and made today much better than it could have been. However, we didn't have Taco Tuesday like we usually do, which was so upsetting that I almost cried....especially since I then defaulted to my usual sad sandwich, discovered after I made the sad sandwich that it had mold on the crust, didn't have time to make anything else since I was already late for a meeting, and so just cut around the mold and ate the sandwich anyway. sssanway, it's a good thing I got a lot of sleep last night, because in that moment I was hanging on by a thread.

But the rest of the day was fine, and then I went out for happy hour / dinner with some women from work (Sam, Morgan, and Becca - Becca is visiting, but Sam and Morgan both work in BLD and both are great). We went to Emmerson, which felt super fancy and perfect for #girlsnightout - even though I had some salmon that didn't come with nearly enough carbs to satisfy me. Then I came home, did a bit of work, and now need to go to bed asap - goodnight!

No comments: