Wednesday, October 06, 2021

and gray clouds, or white walls, or blue skies

I'm too tired to blog, which is my own fault because I stayed up too late. Today's working hours were fine - nothing exciting, nothing profound, just some light slogging and meetings with too many also-burned-out husks who used to be human. I also puttered around my new house a bit - mostly getting my coffeemaker set up and doing some more laundry.

Eventually, I was done, so I came home in time to steal food from my parents - my mom made tenderloins and fried potatoes, which were delicious. In deference to our household's gluten free world, my mom now uses crushed potato chips to bread the tenderloins instead of crushed saltines, and they are excellent. Then I hung out until both my parents fell asleep, came downstairs, played a game on my phone, and messed around in my journal / planner until now.

And now I need to sleep so that I can repeat these amazing feats tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: