Tuesday, October 12, 2021

fresher scents

I'm too tired of looking at screens to blog - I just worked for three hours, which was not what I wanted to do tonight but was probably necessary. Today was fine, though. I spent time before work getting [censored] to do things for me - we installed cameras to keep an eye on my back doors / garage / shed, which gives me some decent peace of mind. We also hauled my new desk upstairs. And [censored] generally inspected tings and discovered some interesting surprises - nothing crazy or out of the norm for buying a house (unless you think your ductwork should remain attached to your HVAC system instead of detached so someone can run a speaker wire from the basement to the living room via an air vent).

I finally wrapped up work around six, then came to my parents' house and had a v. delicious supper (a classic family dish with pork steak in a really nice sauce - you would have no idea what it is). After talking to my parents for a bit, I came downstairs and slogged - and now I should sleep so I can get to work on time tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: