Sunday, October 17, 2021

you're under the gun so you take it on the run

I'm back in Colorado, after a v. long day of driving - I'm glad I stayed in Iowa last night, but it made today kind of brutal. Luckily I slept great last night, and since my car was already packed, I was able to get up, do a couple of quick house tings, say goodbye to [censored], and get out of town by 8:30am. I got into Denver by around 6:45pm MDT - it took about an hour longer than it should have, but that's because I stopped multiple times to walk around (my belly is almost fully healed but my belly button still gets tender if I sit too long).

Nothing of note happened during my drive, and nothing of note has happened since getting home - I have a driving/altitude headache and should have worked tonight, but instead mostly watched Property Brothers. And now I need to get to bed so I can recover before work tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: