Friday, June 17, 2022

when enemies are at the door I’ll carry you away from war

 I was not particularly productive today - I entirely blame the fact that bartaco makes very strong margaritas and very small tacos, which is a very dangerous combination.

However, it was still a good day overall- I went to Starbucks, did some house stuff, recovered by eating a sandwich and taking a nap, and took care of some paperwork. I also logged into my work laptop for the first time in almost a month to make sure I hadn't gotten locked out for inactivity - I was cutting it close, but a cursory glance at my email revealed that I hadn't missed much. And I had Thai for dinner, which is not helping me to meet my goal of cooking more, but is helping me to eat things I can't get in Iowa.

And now, it’s time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: