Sunday, June 19, 2022

me to make you my art and make you a star and get you connected

Happy father's day to all who celebrate - and especially to my father, who had to make do with a card because I wasn't there to celebrate in person :)

I was not feeling entirely in it to win it today, mostly because I was tired (I weirdly woke up at 5:30 and almost got out of bed before finally falling back to sleep) and feeling lethargic. But I managed to cross some stuff off my to-do list - I'm taking a Marie Kondo(ish) approach to my closet and attempting to purge as much as I can. I filled three garbage bags (plus another bag with some shoes) for donations, and another garbage bag of stuff that is rags, so I feel pretty good about that. I also did some organizing in my garage, and some laundry, and I made some v. delicious eggs (and baked extra bacon for salads this week).

Of course, there were intermittent periods of laziness during that productivity (including a nap, which was v. necessary). And, I also talked to my parents and to [censored], all of whom were in fine form. And now, I think I should go to bed so that I can hopefully be better rested tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: