Monday, September 18, 2023

don't just stand there with your nose up

I had a lovely day but I'm v tired. I got up early (for me) and went into town to see Nancy + get some allergy shots (which reacted pretty badly), and then I met up with Hannah so we could go to Des Moines to find Indian food. We were quite successful - we went to a place that had a buffet lunch, and the food was really excellent (pretty authentic to what I remember from India, and I was delighted to eat lentils, which is not a phrase I usually say). They also had nearly perfect chai, so we had quite a lovely lunch.

Then we went to Half Priced Books and browsed, and then we browsed through World Market, and then we drove home. When we got back and parted ways, I washed my car (badly), came home, talked to [censored], and did some urgent things. Then I took out my trash, picked up a plant, did a bunch of stuff while sitting on my balcony, and ate some late leftovers.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: