Monday, September 04, 2023

honey it rang and rang, even the cops thought you were wrong for hanging up

The mural festival is over, and I'm exhausted but v v pleased. It was an incredible weekend, and the artists made some absolutely breathtaking art. It's already starting to go up, and the first piece (Farm Aid) is one of the best murals I've seen anywhere in the world. I have no words for it.

Anyway, I spent today doing cleanup at the fairgrounds, but it all went really smoothly. I also dragged a bunch of stuff to the museum and to my house, ran some errands, took a bunch of photos, and made some Facebook posts. And I dealt with an artist debacle that was funny in retrospect (for me, not the artist), but at the time was deeply annoying bc I'm so tired.

Eventually I showered and then went to mom and dad's for dinner, since I would have been a fool to turn down smoked brisket and potato salad. And now, I need to unwind and sleep- goodnight!

No comments: