Friday, September 08, 2023

diamonds in the sky

Today was pretty good, although I spent a lot less of it doing my own stuff than I intended. I had a meeting in town to discuss some post mural festival stuff, which dragged for awhile, and then I took some mural photos, came home, are lunch, and did some personal tasks. Then I took a nap, which was the best part of my day (week?).

Then I walked to the park in town to take a photo of the newly installed round barn mural. On the way, I chatted with my neighbor (who is still alive despite some questionable methods of chopping down a tree in his yard) and talked to the lumber yard guys.

Then, I drove to another town to take photos of the women's baseball mural before meeting Nancy and her husband and the guy who's been installing the murals for dinner. The women's baseball mural was way out of the way since we ate at the steakhouse in a town much closer to me, but it was gorgeous and worth seeing. And dinner was fun - Nancy wanted me to meet someone from Unionville who also came to dinner, and it was all pretty fun.

But I'm still exhausted and need to recuperate this weekend, so we'll see how that goes. Goodnight!

No comments: