Saturday, September 23, 2023

I'm falling for you

I had an excellent first day in the city of sin - I had breakfast in the hotel, then got a mani/pedi at my favorite nail salon (where that all still seem excited to see me). Then I worked for a bit before grabbing a late lunch at Pizzeria Delfina - they have a perfect gluten free crust, and it was warm enough to sit outside, so that was a delight. I also randomly saw Jane there, so she's officially the first friend I've seen this trip - I'll see her tomorrow, but it was hilarious to run into her early.

Then I shopped, came back to my hotel, and took a nap. I maybe should have made plans to see someone, but it was nice to have a day to myself to acclimate - and I spent the evening in the bar journaling + taking care of business stuff. I contemplated going out for dinner, but instead I ordered a poke bowl and had it delivered to the bar, which was #winning.

And now, I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: