Saturday, September 09, 2023

checkmate, i couldn't lose

I had a v. sloth-filled day today - I got a lot of sleep last night, and I wasn't able to move from that straight into getting tings done today. I did accomplish a handful of things (cleaning, tidying, various tasks, etc), and I also got groceries, washed my car, and checked up on more mural installations. It wasn't as much as I'd intended to do, but for a day off it felt pretty good.

In the evening, I met up with the parents for dinner at our usual prime rib spot - it was pretty tasty, and it gave me another chance to inspect the mural in that town (which looks gorgeous). The prime rib spot was surprisingly slow for a Saturday, but it was nice that it wasn't packed, since we were able to talk and weren't overwhelmed with a bunch of people around us.

Then I came home, did some tings, and greeted [censored], who got back from [censored] tonight. And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: