Tuesday, September 19, 2023

mirror mirror, who's the fairest

I have v. little to report today. It started absurdly early - I had to give a talk to a local group about the mural festival, and their standing meeting is at 7am. I got to the bowling alley (which is where they meet) right on time, and I was pleasantly surprised by breakfast (I had an egg and two sausage patties, which was pretty tasty). There were only four people at the meeting, which seemed to turn into an attempt to get me to join the group, which was rather entertaining. But all in all it was good, and I'm glad I went.

Since I got out at eight a.m. and was wide awake, I decided to run to the next town over so I could pick up a few things I needed at Walmart. Then I came home and spent the day alternating between working and procrastinating - I'm starting to get back into some grooves, but I still don't feel like doing much. I did talk to Katie, though, and I also took care of a lot of things for my upcoming trip, so I felt pretty good about the day.

And now, I need to sleep - despite my somewhat productive day, I have a million things to do tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: