Friday, September 22, 2023

hey hetch hetchy

I have arrived in San Francisco after a long day of traveling. I was still packing as of this morning, but I made time for allergy shots and several errands. I also had lunch (briefly) with [censored], who is continuing the food drought that started when I got busy with the mural festival and is now worsening because I'll be out of town.

Eventually I drove to the airport, where everything was smooth (although I had a rare bad bartender experience, and I hope he quits as he threatened to because he was not pleasant). I had a long layover in Denver and then an easy flight to SF. Now I'm checked into one of my favorite hotels, and I'm ready for a fun week or so.

But it's almost one in SF, which is almost three in Iowa, and despite my night owl nature and my naps on the plane, I'm desperate for sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: