Friday, May 31, 2024

lead is terrible in flavor

I have little to nothing to report today - I did far more work on a Friday than I ever want to, which may make up for taking the last four Fridays basically off.

I didn't really get started until after ten, and I took a break after lunch to go to the lumber yard and talk about doors (as one does). I also spent some quality time this evening sitting on my balcony (made less quality by the incessantly barking dogs next door), and then ate leftover salmon and chatted with [censored] for awhile.

I spent the rest of the evening messing around online. At ten p.m. I was going to wind down, but instead I talked to Adit (some people call him the cat) about some work stuff for thirty minutes while he wandered around the Mission. It felt like old times, but I was getting paid to talk to him, so I guess that's maybe an upgrade? Then I did some work based on our conversation, and now I really do need to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: