Sunday, May 19, 2024

tree of life

I had an excellent, restorative day in Tucson. I started with a coffee, followed by a v lovely massage. The spa here is excellent, so much so that I was  tempted to rebook my flight and stay a few more days...

But I need to get back to the grind, so that's out. After my massage I grabbed some more caffeine, and then rendezvoused with Lauren for a v tasty lunch. We spent the afternoon by the pool, talking to the other characters... And when it was only us left, we discovered that we could pick up a random phone in the pool area and order room service to the pool. So we got some guac and some piƱa colada and had a v nice late afternoon catch-up.

Then we got ready and headed into Tucson for some different vibes. We had a drink at a coffee place/bar  I the would go to anytime if I lived in Denver. Then we had dinner at the Coronet, which was perfect. My steak was the best I've had in awhile - it was served "on the forest floor", which was so unique that I'll remember it 

But for now I'm falling asleep writing this, so I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: