Wednesday, May 08, 2024

where is my mind

I had a v. low-key day, all in all - several meetings, but they all went fine. I took a couple of them while sitting on my balcony, enjoying the sun and the vague scent of manure from some nearby farming activity. I probably could have done without the manure smell, but if I can take some meetings from my balcony all summer, I'll be a pretty happy camper.

Eventually, I wrapped tings up and ran into town for a library board meeting, which was fun. Then I came home, took care of a million personal tasks, made some chili for dinner so that I would have leftovers tomorrow, and painted my nails in anticipation of wanting to look a little more chic tomorrow. As I was wrapping that up, [censored] came home, and we listened to some entertaining podcasts and chatted about various things until now.

And now, I should either do a bit of day job stuff or go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: