Tuesday, October 08, 2019

don't let me down

Meetings. That's all.

But the good news is that traffic is definitely better now that they've reopened the collapsed section. Also, I like (most of) the people I meet with, so it could be worse. Oh wait - it is worse, because we're also in the middle of total insanity with multiple projects, since all planning for next year has to happen right now.

But it will all be okay in the end...and I'm going on vacation in a couple of days, so it will get better by force if nothing else. After I'd slogged all day, I went to a paint store to pick up samples for my upcoming paint job. Then I grabbed dinner at Motomaki, drove home (and talked to [censored] on the way), tidied up my house, and then worked for the last three hours. Fun times, I guess.

And now, after that entirely boring post, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: